Outside Maintenance Worker
Job Number: 1111
| Guelph, Ontario
| Posted on Feb 01, 2018
We're growing - come join our team! We are looking for a creative and talented Outside Maintenance Worker to join our high energy and positive work environment at our Guelph Residential Rentals location.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the grounds within our Guelph residential complex, including lawn cutting, trimming, maintaining flower beds, building fences and pruning shrubs.
- Operate and maintain various types of equipment including, mowers, trimmers and assorted landscape tools, achieving established quality standards.
- Participate in departmental Health & Safety and environmental initiatives, including supplying own safety footwear, and properly wearing all required safety equipment.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Prior experience in a landscape or grounds maintenance environment.
- Experience in landscaping is an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
- First aid certification is an asset.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Able to work within a team environment, and demonstrate a positive customer relations focus.
- Ability to perform physical job functions during all weather conditions.
- Must provide own safety footwear.
- Awareness of safety procedures and practices.
We invite all interested applicants to apply online at: www.sifton.com/careers
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.
Sifton Properties Limited
Feb 16, 2018