Job Number: 2018-MC
| Toronto, Ontario
| Posted on Feb 07, 2018
Are you tired of not being properly recognized for your skills and experience?
Are you grinding it out year after year without opportunity for growth?
If you are ready for a change, consider our Award-winning, high end landscaping company which has been in business for 30 years working for Toronto’s most exclusive residential estates. Our company employs 40+ employees, many of whom have made their careers here. We believe in ‘cultivating’ lifelong employees by offering annual raises and supporting them in their pursuit of higher education to ensure we are always at the forefront of our industry.
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy….
- industry leading wages
- medical & dental benefits, life insurance, critical illness and long term disability benefits
- profit sharing
- employee of the month cash awards
- employee bonus referral program (up to $1525)
- on-going training
- paid winter courses
- sponsored training programs
- fun social events
- across the street from the new Downsview subway station
- free parking
- healthy work/life balance
- personal access to company vehicles
For more information and to see a list positions are available, visit our website at lawrenceparkgardencare.com
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
- Work on a landscape maintenance crew of up to 3
- Equipment used: lawn mower, ride on mower, line trimmer, back pack blower, hedge trimmer, aerator, dethatcher, and slit seeder
- Work safely, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times
- Participate in training sessions and be committed to ongoing learning and safe practices
- Participate in meetings
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism
- Some field or outside labour experience; willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- G or G2 driver’s license in good standing (clean abstract) (Strong Asset)
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care Ltd
Mar 21, 2018