Landscape Maintenance Labourer
Job Number: 2018-LMW
| Flamborough, Ontario
| Posted on Feb 19, 2018
We are currently looking to recruit a conscientious individual to join our Landscape Maintenance Team! Our specialized, comprehensive maintenance services have been the main stay of our operation since 1992. Work/educational experience is an asset, but not required. The successful candidate must provide their own transportation to the shop in Flamborough, Ontario. The position is available for an immediate start, so please contact us today!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working on a crew of 3 persons typically.
- Turf maintenance equipment operation including, ExMark riding and walk-behind mowers; power edgers, line trimmers, and backpack blowers.
- Tree and shrub pruning equipment operation including, Vermeer brush chipper, Stihl chainsaws, Fred Marvin/Felco hand pruning tools.
- Cultivation, weeding, and edging of bed areas.
- Regular maintenance and cleaning of trucks.
- Fertilization and weed control in turf areas.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Class G Drivers' License, minimum required, as our shop is in Flamborough, Ontario.
- Current Emergency First Aid/CPR Training is an asset, but not required.
- Current WHMIS Training is an asset, but not required.
- Horticultural Training/Schooling is an asset, but not required. Please specify when applying.
- Previous work-related experience is an asset, but not required.
- Winter employment is available for long term Employees.
- Paid on-the-job training.
- Paid continuing education and safety training for applicable courses.
- Pay is commensurate with work experience and applicable education.
- Full uniforms are provided to all Employees.
- Clean, up-to-date equipment and trucks.
Turf Pro Landscape Maintenance Ltd.
Mar 01, 2018