Construction Crew Leader
Job Number: 20184
| Toronto, Ontario
| Posted on Feb 20, 2018
- Allweather Landscape Co. Ltd.
Allweather Landscape is a Toronto based firm, providing award winning, design, build and maintenance services since 1981. We are passionate about enhancing the landscape experience and continuing to be an industry leader. We are committed to providing an enriching team environment through motivation, personal and professional growth, fair compensation and continued educational opportunities.
- Construction Foreman
* Full time seasonal position, with the opportunity of year- round employment.
* Season begins March 26th – December 2018.
* Compensation is commensurate upon experience.
* Optional benefit package
are responsible for oversight and co-ordination of projects
- ensure jobs are done on schedule
- lead teams by setting clear expectations, open communication and motivate staff to drive safety, productivity and performance in a positive environment.
- * Motivate, train and encourage crew members to improve skills
- able to decipher and execute landscape plans
* Establish and maintain client relationships and work with management to meet and exceed
* Be flexible and improvise in a dynamic environment
* Operate company vehicles, equipment and hand tools
* Organization and time management is crucial for your success in this position
* Strive to improve efficiencies, be innovative
* Experience in a team leader position
* Valid 'G' driver's licence
Allweather Landscape Co. Ltd.
Mar 26, 2018