We are looking for a foreman to run a small crew on various landscape projects. This individual will need to manage a small crew effectively, deal with clients, and be able to read landscape design blueprints. Edenborough Landscaping is a strong and growing company, offering a great starting wage and long term employment for the right individual. Join one of the most well respected companies in the area!
• Minimum 3-5 years landscape construction specific experience (lawn maintenance not sufficient)
• Ability to follow directions
• Complete assigned tasks with enthusiasm and a strong customer service orientation.
• Self motivated, with the ability to work in a team environment
• Managerial skills a must (will be managing small crew)
• Good work ethic, punctual and dependable
• Good organizational skills
• Valid “G” License with a clean record. Must also have own transportation (no exceptions)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage construction sequence of a project. Plan equipment needs, labour requirements, subcontractor timing, and material pick-up or delivery.
• Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures set by the employer and the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
• Oversee and provide job site training.
• Constructs and installs all aspects of a landscape project while, maintaining high standards of quality and monitoring production rates and material costs.
• Read and interpret landscape plans and details to perform or oversee site layout and site surveying. Use applied mathematics to estimate quantities of materials for a project.
• Assign duties and tasks with timelines to co-workers.
• Responsible for communications with the client and the general public.
• Able to operate equipment in a safe and professional manner, maintain the equipment, and transport equipment to and from the job site.
• Complete daily paperwork
Please apply with resume. We thank all interested individuals but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.