Fossil Project Services is Vancouver's premier landscaping company. We specialize in the construction and maintenance of custom high end residential properties. Working with us means working on a biggest and most impressive properties, interesting work, support and training and being part of a great team.
We are currently seeking to add Landscape Maintenance professionals to our fantastic team. We are looking for people who take pride in their work and are passionate about creating and maintaining amazing outdoor spaces. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and hardworking team and develop your skills to new heights.
The primary function of this role is to maintain high end residential landscapes and gardens to an exceptional level.
To check out our work please visit www.fossilprojectservices.com.
Hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm, 40 hours per week
Days: Monday to Friday
Vacation: Two weeks paid, one week closed over Christmas
Location: Kitsilano, Point Grey, West Van, Kerrisdale, Southlands
Benefits: Healthcare, dental and optical coverage
Duration: Ongoing, permanent, full time work
- Pruning of ornamental trees, shrubs and hedges, weeding, lawn care, mowing, pest control, bed work, line edging
- Clean and maintain all hardscape and paved areas
- Planting and garden bed renovations
- Physically fit and healthy
- Strong work ethic
- Landscape maintenance experience (preferably residential high end estates)
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Stable work history with demonstrated commitment to past employers
- Qualification/certification in horticulture highly desirable
- Happy to work outdoors year round, rain or shine!
Compensation and Benefits
- Health and dental benefits
- Strong career move - opportunity to advance and build a career in a successful and growing business
- Company sponsored events
- Two weeks paid vacation
To apply, respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter attached. Thanks for your interest!