Job Number: 2
| Kingston, Ontario
| Posted on Feb 15, 2019
The successful individual will be a Supervisor that specializes in individualized property care for residential and commercial properties.
- Trim/prune trees and shrubs as per accepted pruning practices.
- Ordering, organizing, pickup and delivery of all plant materials to job sites for maintenance and design/build teams.
- Maintenance of nursery stock in yard.
- Schedule, organize, delegate, oversee and assist in planting through to successful completion.
- Communications (verbal and written) between the client, the office and the outside operation.
- Pond service and maintenance.
- Installation and service of pond lighting systems.
- Handling plant warranty service calls and general landscape service calls.
- Demonstrate commitment to workplace safety, team work, a systems approach and excellent client service.
- High level of knowledge in all aspects of design/build and maintenance with excellent communication and record keeping skills.
- Must have excellent knowledge of plant materials and be familiar with nursery operations.
- Excellent knowledge of the maintenance of planting flowers, trees and shrubs.
- Good horticultural knowledge with a variety of plant identification.
- ‘G’ class Ontario driver’s licence with a Clean Driver’s Record;
- Emergency First Aid Level C Certificate and Fall Arrest.
- Clean Criminal Record Check.
- $18.00 to $22.00 an hour depending on experience.
Average of 45 to 55 hours per week. Full time seasonal from April to November.
Western Landscape Services Ltd.
Apr 01, 2019