We’re a small family owned and operated landscaping company based in Toronto seeking staff who have experience in hardscape to join our team. We pride ourselves on our exceptional level of service and professionalism. If you’re ready to join a friendly and dynamic team of passionate individuals doing great work, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for reliable laborers with attention detail.
- At least 1 year experience in hardscape: proficient in building interlock, retaining, flagstone
- A valid G driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Assisting the foreman and lead hand at building and installing: interlock walkways, concrete, patios, driveways, wooden fences, gates, decks, retaining walls, planters, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of job sites prior to the beginning of a project
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- Transport materials using shovels, wheelbarrows, carts etc
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Must have own steel-toed safety boots
We offer a competitive wage of $17 - 20 an hour, depending on your experience. This is a seasonal job, May to December.
Benefits of working for Inka Stoneworks:
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Landscape Labourer” in the subject line.
If you have any questions, contact Luis at 647.239.6529.