Irrigation Foreperson / Team Lead
Job Number: IRR-F
| Toronto, Ontario
| Posted on Jan 09, 2020
In business for more than 30 years, Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is a group of dedicated professionals who take pride in providing our company’s Award-winning organic services. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service for landscape design and construction as well as lawn and garden care to the most luxurious estates in Toronto. We believe in ‘cultivating’ lifelong employees by offering annual raises and supporting them in their pursuit of higher education to ensure that we are always at the forefront of our industry.
Perks & Benefits:
- Industry leading wages
- Medical & dental benefits, life insurance, critical illness and long term disability benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Self Help Works Program
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Employee of the month cash awards
- Employee bonus referral program
- On-going training + paid winter courses
- Exciting social events
- Free Parking
- Healthy work/life balance
- Access to Company Vehicles
- Supportive + Safety Conscious work culture
- Drive to and from residential job sites, in busy traffic, responsible for circle checks and for reviewing day's work and loading vehicle with materials
- Manage crew and install irrigation projects, irrigation service/ repair and troubleshooting, system openings/closings, low voltage lighting service and repairs, green roof maintenance and installation.
- Work collaboratively with client managers and designers to perform site visits and quote irrigation projects.
- Coordinate material, equipment and labour requirements with project managers to meet project deadlines and budgets as required by irrigation contracts.
- Layout and organize job sites.
- Liaise with clients to set up appointments and discuss service issues.
- Organize ordering, pickup or delivery of routine and specialized irrigation supplies
- Work safely, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times.
- Report materials used to the irrigation foreman, participate in keeping a daily inventory of supplies and maintaining order in service vehicle.
- Participate in training sessions and be committed to ongoing learning (ongoing commitment to develop skills to become a Certified Irrigation Technician CIT).
- Participate in meetings.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism
- Full G driver’s license in good standing (clean abstract), comfortable driving in Toronto.
- Experience driving with trailer (asset)
- Mechanically inclined
- Irrigation product knowledge, parts and fittings knowledge (asset)
- Copper work, soldering experience (asset)
- Lighting experience (asset)
- Previous landscape field experience or horticultural training is an asset; willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to work at heights
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care
Mar 30, 2020