Heavy Equipment Operator
Job Number: OAKE
| Hannon, Ontario
| Posted on Apr 02, 2020
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driver’s abstract
- Minimum of 1 - 3 year experience in similar role
- Command of the English language. The ability to read and write is a necessity
- Full knowledge of grading and drainage
- Must provide and maintain a clean drivers abstract
- Must have the ability to load equipment safely onto floats (trailers)
- Must know proper tie down procedures for floating material and equipment
- Must follow and obey all traffic laws
- Strong knowledge or recognition of equipment as well as proper maintenance techniques.
- The ability to represent our organization to our clients.
- First aid training is an asset
- Strong knowledge of job safety and safe working habits
- Self motivation
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work as a team player
- Respect of staff and clients
- Respect for on-site safety
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proper operation and maintenance of equipment
Oakridge Group Inc.
Apr 06, 2020