Landscape Construction Foreman
Job Number: 1
| Mississauga, Ontario
| Posted on Jul 22, 2020
A med-size Landscape Development & Management Company located in Mississauga specializes in a wide range of landscape projects in the GTA. We are seeking a Landscape Construction Foreman
- Must have 5 years of experience in Landscape construction
- Detail knowledge in landscape plan reading, job site layout.
- Self motivated, excellent communication skills and organizational skills with attention to detail and timelines.
- Be up to date with current Landscape construction practices.
- Knowledge of various construction equipment and safety guidelines.
- Experience with natural stone, retaining walls, interlocking, forming, and concrete work; grading and planting
- Manage a crew of 3 – 5 members
- Clean valid driver’s license is essential; a D/Z license would be an asset.
- Possible snow-clearing opportunities in the winter months.
Wages are negotiable.
Laven Associates Limited
Aug 04, 2020