Assistant Office Administrator
Job Number: ASSTOFFADMIN
| HANNON/HAMILTON, Ontario
| Posted on Jul 30, 2020
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 25 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Reports to the Office Administrator
- Strong knowledge of excel/word/outlook
- General administrative duties including:answering phones and emails, sending out company memos
- Order and organize job-site requirements, i.e. portable toilets
- Assist in keeping common areas neat and tidy
- Greet visitors, answer or redirect general enquiries in person, by phone or via email
- Assist in monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Ability to assist as we move to a paperless environment (scanning experience is an asset)
- 2 year Community College diploma in Office Administration or related field of study or better.
- Company health benefits and life insurance after 3 months
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
Oakridge Group Inc.
Aug 04, 2020