GROUNDS SUPERINTENDENT (BRANTFORD/WATERLOO)
Job Number: GRDSUPER-WATERLOO
| BRANTFORD/WATERLOO, Ontario
| Posted on Jul 30, 2020
We are looking for a Grounds Superintendent for the Brantford/Waterloo area who will represent our company professionally with clients, owners and property managers.
- Minimum 5 years as a Landscaping / Lawn Maintenance Supervisor OR Foreperson, OR Managerial role in a related field
- Strong background in lawn maintenance, grounds keeping, janitorial works
- Very strong understanding on snow removal practices as well as the ability to manage numerous sites for snow/ice over the winter months
- Ability to manager numerous commercial sites throughout the Brantford/Waterloo region
- Ability to manage numerous grounds keeping crews
- Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and job safety
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Experience with good customer relations
- First-Aid Training is considered an asset
Additional Skills Required
- Knowledge of site including operation and location of important items (i.e. alarm panels, alarm codes, roof hatches, fire hydrants, utility and electrical rooms, catch basins, water meters)
- Proven dedication and motivation
- Ability to make quick, smart decisions
- Necessary attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- $50,000.00/year - based on experience
- Company truck and smart phone are provided
- Company-paid Group Benefits
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Oakridge Group Inc.
Sep 18, 2020