Landscape and Grounds Maintenance Crew Leader
Job Number: 4
Posted on Aug 16, 2016
Rembrandt Landscaping Inc. is a full service design, build and maintenance company serving residential and commercial clientele.
Our clients appreciate the knowledge and passion that our professional team injects into the care and maintenance of their properties.
Rembrandt Landscaping is a growing company and looking for individuals who are passionate about positively sustaining the environment and providing our customers with exceptional landscapes. We believe it's our people that make the difference. We provide competitive compensation and benefit packages, as well as training opportunities.
- Understands the job requirements, meets the job time estimate, ensures that the job is done properly
- Understands what constitutes an excellent job and able to spot and correct deficiencies
- Planning the day's work and using resources efficiently
- Motivate staff, and report on positive and negative staff performance
- Mentoring, instructing and training junior, intermediate staff
- Ensuring crew safety, by adhering to all safety requirements
- Proper, professional and timely communication with clients
Required Education / Experience:
- Minimum of three years in the landscaping industry
- Minimum of one year in a supervisory role of landscaping maintenance crews
- Thorough knowledge of Southern Ontario plant, shrub and tree varieties and standard horticultural practices (i.e. planting, pruning, fertilizing and when to do so)
- Comprehensive knowledge of landscaping tools, materials and techniques
- Excellent written and communication skills, capable to document work issues and problems
- Physically able to perform all tasks required
- Complete knowledge of PPE, safety requirements
- Must have a valid G driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract
- Full-time employment including winter work, benefits available after 3 months.
- Love of working outdoors is essential and the willingness to work in bad weather conditions i.e. rain, high humidity and heat and cold weather
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Landscape Industry: 3 years
- Supervising: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Rembrandt Landscaping Inc.
Sep 04, 2017