Are you energetic, detail oriented, polite, respectful and quality conscious?
It’s About Thyme is an award winning Garden Design, Landscaping and Maintenance company serving the Kitchener, Waterloo and Stratford areas since 1997. We pride ourselves on our innovative garden designs and plant knowledge that only formal training coupled with extensive practical experience can create. Our goal is to hire employees who enjoy working outdoors and have a background in Horticulture. We strive to maintain a safe working environment and offer extensive hand-on training through our company and Landscape Ontario
Landscape Construction Labourer
- The ideal candidate will have a strong horticultural background and excellent plant identifications skills
- Minimum 3 years experience is an asset
- Valid G license with clean driving record and experience towing a trailer
- Oversee all crew and responsibilities related to the Landscape Maintenance division of the company
- Upkeep and maintenance of all tools and equipment
- Spring and Fall cleanups on all residential properties
- Edging, mulching, cultivation and weeding garden beds
- proper division and planting of perennials
- Ensure quality work has been completed by all crew members
- Pruning and Maintenance of various plant material including hedges, shrubs, trees, vines and perennials
- Safe operation of various two stroke engines including line trimmers, blowers and hedge shears
- Successful applicant will be responsible for a crew of 2-3 people
We do no lawn maintenance or snow removal at It’s About Thyme.
Wages based upon experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please email your resumes to email@example.com