Landscape Enhancement (softscape) Crew Leader
Job Number: 004
Posted on Feb 27, 2017
Applicants will be responsible for working on a team involved in all aspects of commercial landscape enhancement/softscaping:
- Tree and shrub planting
- Annual and perennial planting
- Soil addition
- Garden installation/renovations
Wages range between $16-$24/hr depending on skill and experience. Year round employment and benefits are available! The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Safely and properly use the tools and mechanical enhancement equipment required in the day to day operations: all hand tools, backpack blowers, line trimmers, hedge trimmers, muck trucks, sod cutter, aerator, wheel barrows, fertilizer spreaders, chain saws, etc.
- Follow and relay the instructions of the Enhancement Manager
- Ensure the safety and safe work practices of the Enhancement Crew member(s) under their supervision
- Ensure the satisfactory quality and rate of work of their Enhancement Crew leader
- Skid steer & mini excavator experience would be an asset, however MPS has training programs
- Plant knowledge is an asset
- 2-3 years of landscape experience mandatory for Crew Leader position.
Come be a part of our team!
MPS Property Services is a large Residential Landscaping and Commercial Grounds Maintenance Company, located in Markham. We are a well-established company that can offer a wide-range of work experiences and career opportunities within our growing company. With a solid and long term customer base, we have built a reputation for quality, dependable and prompt service. We are constantly looking for individuals who bring value and possess a great attitude, on board our team. Check out our website at www.aboutmps.com.
Markham Property Services Ltd.
Apr 23, 2018