Landscape Junior Estimator
Job Number: 7
Posted on Jun 15, 2017
A Medium Landscape company in Woodbridge/Vaughan area specialization in all aspects of Landscaping is looking to hire a full time junior estimator. The successful candidate will work closely and report to the owner.
- Perform detailed quantity take-offs and determine scope of work.
- Read, analyze and review bid packages/requirements/specifications
- Assist in preparing tender submissions and obtaining tender documents
- Solicit bid pricing from subcontractors and vendors
- Carrying out any other works or assignments related to estimating or tendering as required by the department.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize & multi-task, eager to learn, good verbal & written communication skills, people person & excellent time management skills.
- 2 Years’ experience in related position
- Valid driver’s license, must be willing to travel within the GTA
- Understanding all aspects of Landscaping work
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Strong computer skills in such areas as Microsoft (Excel and Word) and Auto CAD
- Excellent analytical, verbal & written communication skills
If you feel you’re an ideal candidate for this position please send your resume along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls.
Novascape Contractors Inc
Sep 05, 2017