In business for more than 25 years, Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is a group of dedicated professionals who take pride in providing our company's Award-winning organic landscape services. We are currently looking for people who are optimistic, productive and passionate about horticulture/landscaping. If this sounds familiar, we want to connect with you!
- April - early December
- To work as part of a cooperative team on client properties, participating in landscape installation projects and garden maintenance services.
- Various work includes landscape softscape installation, seasonal selective pruning, soil work, sodding, greenroof maintenance and installation, seasonal display installation including annuals, bulbs and planters, hardscape installation including walkways, patios and retaining walls, spring and fall clean ups. All crews will participate in a variety of jobs.
- Equipment used includes: lawn mower, line trimmer, back pack blower, hedge trimmer, ladders
- Work safely, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times
- Participate in training sessions and be committed to ongoing learning (work towards increasing plant identification knowledge and best practices as it pertains to horticulture).
- Participate in meetings
- Be capable of being a backup driver as necessary.
- Previous residential landscape experience (asset)
- Plant knowledge (asset)
- Hardscape experience (asset)
- Full G or G2 license with clean record, comfortable driving in Toronto
- Physically fit and able to work outdoors all day in various weather conditions
- Comfortable working at heights (no fear of heights) (training to be provided)
- Must be available to work 7am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Some Saturdays may be required in spring and in fall.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care Ltd
Sep 11, 2017