Job Number: 1470
Posted on Jul 19, 2017
As our Landscaper, your main focus is to complete day-to-day landscaping maintenance tasks, to a high standard, contributing to the overall customer satisfaction of our residents.
Responsibilities in this role will include the following, at a minimum:
- Performing routine and scheduled landscaping maintenance of properties;
- Maintaining general upkeep of the properties to ensure all amenities are in good working order and operating to the satisfaction of our residents;
- Completing all approved landscaping maintenance related work orders;
- Landscaping duties requiring use of mower, push mower, power trimmer, blower, snowplow and snow shovel;
- Activities include; hedging, pruning, planting and weeding;
- Ensuring proper disposal of garbage and debris from the properties;
- Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
- Previous experience in landscaping/ground keeping
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be able to lift minimum 25kg.
- May require own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- Hours can sometimes be varied and long.
- Weekend hours may be required.
- Must have clean criminal records check
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with the company.
Jul 31, 2017