Interlock and Stonework - skilled labourer
Job Number: 02
Posted on Aug 02, 2017
$18.00 - $25.00 per hour
Lomco Ltd is looking for qualified and experienced people to join our team laying and setting interlock stone, installing retaining walls, pool copings, flagstone installation, and general hardscape work.
Qualified applicants must have:
- 2 years experience with interlock;
- walkways and steps;
- retaining walls, and
- armour stone installation.
Requirements, functions and responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of the company's "Hardscape Construction" operations;
- Knowledge and experience with various tools, equipment, and machines required for landscape construction work. (skid steer loaders, mini excavators, plate tampers, concrete saws, etc);
- Knowledge and hands - on experience with various plant materials, aggregates, and other landscape construction materials and supplies required for project work is an asset.
- Perform both small and large scale landscape construction builds, enhancements, and improvements as assigned;
- Ensure efficient completion in the alotted timeframes working in conjunction with the crew foreman;
- Continually deliver a high standard of work and productivity;
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and respect for clients, suppliers, contractors, and co-workers;
- Ensure safe use and operation of all tools, equipment and machines;
- Team - Player, punctual, reliable;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Perform work as per all applicable workplace safety regulations and company health and safety policies and procedures;
- High school diploma or equivelant; and
- Valid class "G" licence
Opportunity for year round work is available in a winter maintenance capacity.
Salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience
Aug 21, 2017