National MPP Sales Manager
Job Number: 1
Posted on Aug 16, 2017
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Department: Independent Retail Division – MTD Products Ltd
Start Date: October 2, 2017
Location: Kitchener, Ontario Canada
As a result of consistent growth, we are looking for a new National Sales Manager who can partner with our Independent Retailers across Canada to generate and grow sales channels with our Cub Cadet, Columbia, and Troy-Bilt brands. The National Sales Manager is responsible to lead, manage, and develop our Territory Managers within Ontario and Western Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of key sales programs, product-line-ups, including pricing and margin decisions to ensure continued growth.
- Establish and maintain effective customer/dealer relationships, meeting with key clients across the regions regularly, assisting Territory Managers (TM’s) when needed.
- Ensure all strategic seasonal and departmental planning is determined within expected timelines and executed across all regions to ensure business goals and targets are met through effective management of IR dealers.
- Lead and coach individual TMs within Ontario and Western Canada to contribute to the success of the company and our partners.
- Constantly analyze market conditions and the competitive landscape to determine customer needs and formulate appropriate strategies to ensure profitable growth.
- Prepare and deliver annual dealer product and sales presentations. Represent Cub Cadet at Regional tradeshows and association meetings to promote products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or 5 to 7 years of sales experience with independent dealers and retailers, or combination of education and experience. Previous experience leading a sales team.
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and execution skills working across multiple sales and support channels.
- Efficient in MS Office Suite. Experience working with Salesforce considered an asset.
- French Bilingual considered an asset.
In addition to our diverse, business casual and fast paced work environment, you’ll enjoy our competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical and dental coverage, Life, AD&D, Short term and Long term disability
- DC Pension plan after one year of service
- Paid holidays, vacation and Christmas shutdown
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
This position is located in Kitchener, Ontario but requires consistent work within the territory.
Please send Cover Letter, Resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with “National MPP Sales Manager” in the subject line.
Find MTD Products Ltd. on Jobillico:
MTD Products Limited
Oct 02, 2017