It’s About Thyme is an award-winning landscape company celebrating 20 years serving Kitchener, Waterloo and Stratford. We are looking for positive, hardworking and reliable individuals who are passionate in creating beautiful gardens.
We are a design/build and maintenance company that believes in quality service and building on the relationships with all of our customers to achieve our mission of ‘growing ideas into beautiful spaces’.
Our goal is to hire employees who enjoy working outdoors and have a background in Horticulture.
Are you energetic, detail oriented, quality conscious with a strong attention to detail? If so, we want to meet you!
- The ideal candidate will have a strong horticultural background and excellent plant identifications skills
- Minimum 3 years experience is an asset
- Valid G license with clean driving record and experience towing a trailer
- Oversee all crew and responsibilities related to the Landscape Maintenance division of the company
- Upkeep and maintenance of all tools and equipment
- Spring and Fall cleanups on all residential properties
- Edging, mulching, cultivation and weeding garden beds
- Ensure quality work has been completed by all crew members
- Pruning and Maintenance of various plant material including hedges, shrubs, trees, vines and perennials
- Safe operation of various two stroke engines including line trimmers, blowers and hedge shears
- Successful applicant will be responsible for a crew of 2-3 people
Lawn maintenance and snow removal is not required at It’s About Thyme.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
11 Centennial Road, Kitchener, ON
Mailing Address: 3217 Vivian Line 37,
Stratford, ON N5A 5E2