Lawn Maintenance Foreperson
Job Number: 6
Posted on Aug 29, 2017
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Foreman must be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors while supervising a landscaping maintenance team
- 5 years or more experience as a foreperson supervising a team
- Foreman should have 5 years or more experience in landscaping maintenance
- Drivers License with clean abstract
- Foreman must have ability to drive a truck and maintenance trailer
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week
- Foreman must be able to manage crews of 2 to 3 people
- Commercial and residential landscaping maintenance
- Minimal of a “G” driver's licence
Strong knowledge of the following:
- Edge plant and flower beds
- Pull weeds
- Trim shrubs and evergreens
- Operate various styles of lawn mowers
- Candidates must have keen attention to detail
- Starting wage of $22.00 to $25.00 per hour
- Company Benefits
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Oakridge Group Inc.
Aug 31, 2017