Lawn Care Supervisor
Job Number: 1
Posted on Aug 31, 2017
$45,000 - $60,000 annually (depending on experience)
Quarterly bonus (up to 5%)
Benefits available after 1 year of employment
As we continue to grow, so do our opportunities! We currently have an opening in our Lawn Care department for a Lawn Care Supervisor position. We are looking for a career oriented individual who enjoys working outdoors and being part of a culture that brings lawns to life. Someone who can work with others as well as individually delivering lawn care services to our residential and commercial clients. Be part of a team whose core purpose is to nurture plants, people, community and the environment with greener, healthier lawns, one customer at a time. We offer competitive wages, year round employment, a company vehicle while at work and opportunity for advancement!
- Responsible for the leadership and development of assigned staff, managing production and developing long-term customer relationships.
- Oversees and participates in the hiring process for technicians; ensures the company’s guidelines for interviewing, screening and selection are communicated and followed.
- Set performance expectations for technicians; provides ongoing feedback, reviews performance outcomes and recommends development opportunities.
- Reports and works directly with the senior management team.
- Provides service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications.
- Perform property evaluations, identify areas in need of attention and provide care plan recommendations to customers.
- Able to assist team in meeting production targets.
- Able to work in a safe manner at all times and demonstrate high safety standards to team.
- Must be responsible and reliable, possessing excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and organizational skills.
- Familiar with principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Hold or acquire a Landscape Exterminator License
- Able to repeatedly lift and carry 50 lbs
- A valid G license with a clean driving record (upon hire must provide a current driver’s abstract)
- Able to use and implement technologies in the office and field.
Please submit your resume by e-mail - email@example.com
Turf Systems Inc.
Sep 11, 2017