If you enjoy working outdoors, have a strong work ethic and are a team player, CJ Landscaping is looking for you!
CJ Landscaping has been operating for 29 years. We are committed to quality service and customer satisfaction. We offer competitve salaries, education opportunities and benefits.
Residential lawn cutting and garden maintenance, includes: lawn cutting, line trimming and power blowing- edging, weeding, tilling of garden beds, pruning and maintenance of annuals, perennials, shrubs and small trees, installation of soil and mulch, fall clean ups, snow removal
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 1 year professional work experience in Landscape Maintenance.
Experience towing a landscape trailer an asset
- High school diploma
- College/University /Apprenticeship /Landscape Ontario certifications in Horticulture an asset
- Valid G class drivers license with clean abstract and own vehicle to get to shop
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Great communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Competitive salary, 45-55 hours weekly, plus health and dental benefits after 3 month probationary period
Steel-toed work boots a must