Landscape construction leadhand
Job Number: 1
Posted on Oct 02, 2017
We are a well established company htat has serviced mid town Toronto for over 20 years. We provide our clients with excellence in grounds care, landscape construction and snow + ice management. Currently we are actively seeking a lanscape construction lead hand.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in landscape construction
- Have knowledge of landscpe construction carpentry, masonry, precast pavers and walls.
- Possess a strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- organized and detail oriented
- Stron communication and custiomer relation skills
- Carry out any assigned task to a high standard and in a timely and efficient manner, while ensuring the safe use of equiptment and materials
- Capability to work ouside in all weather conditions
- Knowledge of snow removal practices and equipment operation
- Valid G license with a clean abstract
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- Conpensation will be based on experience and skills.
Elm Landscaping Ltd.
Oct 16, 2017