Seeking experienced Landscape Construction Manager/Designer reporting directly to the Company Owner. Must possess personality and skills to effectively exhibit daily management of multiple crews and projects.
- Able to work closely with salesman or homeowner to understand design concepts and budgets.
- Proficient in some version of DynaScape/CAD based design program
- Site measurements, shooting grades, pictures (site analysis)
- Plant knowledge of the area and growth habits and characteristics
- Understands designing and construction processes for pools, patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and other hardscapes
- Landscape Lighting
- Ability to manage 1-2 landscape construction crews on a daily basis.
- Able to work closely with clients and crew foreman to insure proper procedures and project implementation
- Able to schedule and manage subcontractors and proper inspections where applicable
- Submittal of permits where required
- Understands proper installation processes of hardscape, softscape, and landscape lighting
- Set up and management of projects and clients from beginning to completion
- Ordering and selecting materials as well as setting up deliveries where needed
- Selecting plant material when needed
- Understanding and directing implementainon of plans by Snips or any other engineered plans
- Client contact for updates, questions, and upcharges/change orders
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate landscape construction equipment, including but not limited to bobcats, excavators, chain/demo saws, and other small tools
- Comprehension of landscape plans and drawings or other engineered plans for bidding purposes
- Planting and hardscape pricing
- Vast knowledge of various landscape products and materials.
- Proficient in MS word and Excel
Website and Social Media
- Updating/changing pictures & verbage on website and Facebook
- Photoshop experience
Snow Operation and Management
- Operation of all snow equipment
- Site management for commercial properties
Qualities we look for, but not limited to:
- An open mind and a sense of awareness especially towards safety
- 5+ years of experience in Landscape Construction
- Experience supervising construction crews
- Recognizing the ability to understand and translate written project documents and plans
- Managing construction schedules
- Possess strong leadership skills to motivate crew members.
- Possess strong communication skills within your respective crew and managers.
- An awareness and understanding of Snow removal techniques
Our company is seeking a motivated individual who can handle the daily events known throughout the landscape industry. This candidate must be open minded and possess the skills to take on, work with, and complete Landscape Construction projects ranging from small to large. This individual must be motivated and recognizes accountability, while on the other hand, holds other crew members accountable for their actions.