Craftsman (Landscape & Construction)
Bienenstock Playgrounds is a leader in the development of natural playgrounds. We’re committed and passionate about sharing our expertise and insight of design and construction. We are advocates of this movement, sharing our knowledge worldwide.
We believe in improving the experiences of kids in their playgrounds. Our team includes award winning designers, architects, planners and educators who are united by their belief in the need to craft outdoor spaces that support children’s development through immersive experiences with nature.
We are looking for experienced craftsmen that take pride in their work. At Bienenstock we specialize in building natural playgrounds for various clients both public and private. The ideal candidate would share in our commitment to providing top quality playgrounds to the children that will use them.
The selected candidate must have the following qualifications:
• A minimum of five years of experience in general or landscape construction
• Demonstrated ability to read and follow construction drawings and specifications
• Proficient in the use of hand & power tools required for landscape and general construction
• Proficient in the safe use of chainsaws working with heavy timbers or logs
• Valid G license with a clean driver abstract
Preference will be given to candidates with one of the following qualifications or more:
• Applicants with examples of superb organization ability and a meticulous attention to detail
• Skid steer loader, mini excavator, or mini loader experience
• Experience pulling trailers, securing loads, and basic rigging
• Follow Health and Safety policies
• Following directions from managers and foremen
• Using hand and / or power tools and equipment to build and install playground components
• Working in a team environment to meet construction deadlines
• Maintaining site safety and security
• Maintaining tools and equipment for safe operation
• Effective problem solving to maintain workflow and timely completion
• Full-time, with Group Benefits
• Salary to be negotiated based on relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.