Job Number: 32
Posted on Jan 04, 2018
LANDCARE is an established, award winning landscaping company offering year-round employment in our high-energy, team oriented environment. We’ve been providing commercial and residential maintenance services, design, construction and snow removal to our clients in Toronto for over twenty-five years. We are located near Dundas-West Subway Station at Roncesvalles and Bloor.
Our business is growing! We are looking for a dependable, self-motivated individual to join our team!
Good opportunity for Semi-retired, Working Parent, or PT Student. Possibility for full-time position in future, but not required!
- Develop an understanding of our services and clientele to provide assistance with administration, reports and accounts receivable
- Data entry and preparing reports
- Modify data already input as directed
- Add missing client or contract data as directed
- Maintain confidentiality of client and vendor information
- Complete all tasks in a timely fashion
- General Administration tasks
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel, Outlook and Word required
- Strong communication skills
- Administration or bookkeeping experience an asset
- Knowledge of QuickBooks an asset
- Ability to learn computer programs, applications
- Detail oriented, organized, results driven
- Ability to analyze information and make recommendations
Start Date: immediate
Part-Time: approximately 20-25 hours per week
Rate of Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 – dependent on experience
Review our work: www.landcare.ca
Jan 15, 2018