Looking for positive, motivated, hardworking team players who are excellent at installing interlocking and natural stone, and planting installations. Carpentry skills would be an asset.
We want you to join our team if you are hard-working, have a strong attention to detail, and meet the following qualifications.
• Takes pride in their work, enjoys being part of a team that creates beautiful outdoor spaces.
• Loves getting up early to start work at 7am, working long, rewarding days and enjoys the weekends off.
• Loves working outside and digging in the dirt.
• Knows the importance of keeping a safe, clean jobsite, vehicles, shop, and yard areas.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Comes to work every day and enjoys their job.
• Polite, courteous, and respectful of clients' properties and other staff members.
• Applicants need to be physically fit and capable of lifting 50lbs on a repetitive basis throughout the day.
• Capable of operating various tools, machinery and equipment, including truck and trailers, power tools.
• Experience operating skid steer/mini excavator is an asset, but we will train.
• Valid G Drivers License with a clean driver's abstract.
• Wages are based upon on ability and experience.
• This is a full-time seasonal position from mid-March to end of December.
• Starts work every day at shop in Kitchener.
It’s About Thyme offers excellent training and an ongoing learning environment for those wishing to expand their skills and knowledge.
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com