Are you energetic, detail oriented, quality conscious with a strong attention to detail? If so, we want to meet you!
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have a strong horticultural background and excellent plant identifications skills.
• Minimum 3 years experience is an asset.
• Valid G license with clean driving record and experience towing a trailer.
• Oversee all crew and responsibilities related to the Landscape Maintenance division of the company.
• Upkeep and maintenance of all tools and equipment.
• Spring and Fall cleanups on all residential properties.
• Edging, mulching, cultivation and weeding gardens.
• Ensure quality work has been completed by all crew members.
• Pruning and maintenance of various plant material including hedges, shrubs, trees, vines, perennials.
• Safe operation of various two stroke engines including line trimmers, blowers and hedge shears.
• Successful applicant will be responsible for a crew of 2-3 people.
• Starts work every day at shop in Kitchener. Full time seasonal position from mid-March to end of Dec.
Lawn maintenance and snow removal is not required at It’s About Thyme.
Wages are based upon on ability and experience.
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com