- Leadership - Responsible for oversight and coordination of the construction crew work and ensure the job stays on schedule. Management of labor hours, material, equipment, schedule, and budget. Lead teams by setting clear expectations, open communication and motivating the staff to drive safety, productivity and performance in a positive environment. Training of new crew members, assessing strengths, and mentoring.
- Administrative - Complete all necessary reports including daily timesheets, job site reports, accident reports. Communication and coordination of equipment deliveries.
- 3+ years foreman experience in landscape construction required
- Must have experience operating equipment such as mini excavators and skid steers
- A broad working knowledge of landscape installation disciplines and the ability to perform all the positions being supervised
- Proven leadership skills that results in safety, productivity and quality and a team culture
- Ability to read site plans and lead crews to assure work is completed as per specifications
- Valid G driverâ€™s license
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong work ethic
- Any college or trade school in Landscape or Construction preferred