We are looking for hardworking, independent individuals to be a part of the company to help finish off the 2018 landscaping season (and beyond). The position begins as ASAP. Qualified individuals have a chance at being part of our property maintenance or property renovation divisions. Our maintenance division provides property services such as garden and lawn care, tree planting and sod laying. Our property renovation division includes stonework, garden renovation, carpentry, etc...
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Must be competent in landscape maintenance tasks such as lawn maintenance, weeding, pruning, edging, and hedge trimming
- Must exhibit a skill level high enough to be able to direct others to complete these tasks at a high level of quality.
- Being a hard, tough worker. Some days can be extremely hot and a lot of jobs are tough. Be prepared to work hard.
- Effective communicator and team leader.
- Must be skilled in directing others, reporting to management, communicating events, ideas, and suggestions.
- Be able to take directions from management and effectively carry out orders.
- Attention to detail. We service high-profile clients and doing a detailed and quality job is very important.
- Cleanliness and politeness.
- Must be able to punctually get to Dundas for 7:30am daily.
Work experience & Requirements:
- Experience in the landscaping field.
- Being familiar with plant's, gardening, and landscaping.
- Most important is a willingness to work hard and to learn.
- G license and competence driving a crew truck
- Enrolment or graduation in courses relating to horticulture, construction, or, landscaping welcomed.
- CHT, CLT, or ICPI Landscape Industry Certifications are a strong asset.
- Every day is spent outdoors.
- You will work hard, but you'll get healthy, tan, and strong in the process.
- Working with a crew of some awesome people.
- Opportunities to advance within a rapidly expanding company
- Opportunities to get industry certified through the Horticulture Technician Apprenticeship Program
Wage is dependent on experience (between $17-$21) for Crew Leader position. Start date is ASAPl.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Be sure to include "Let’s grow together" as the first line of your application.