PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CREW LEADER
Job Number: 150
Posted on Jan 14, 2018
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHANGE? WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
We are an estabilished business of 16 years in Oakville Ontario, expanding & looking for leaders who have a desire to succeed, a passion for the outdoors, and who enjoy personal and professional growth. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to prove their winning attitude and skills to grow into a management position.
- You are reliable, with a passion for the landscape trade
- Your high level of horticultural skill and ability combined with strong work ethic makes you the kind of leader that others want to follow
- You shine in your ability to maintain a highly organized work schedule, while keeping your fellow team members on task and leading them to the finish line
- You will be responsible to lead, instruct, co-ordinate and work with a crew of 3 – 6 people
- Dedicated to quality customer service you go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring properties are maintained to the high level of quality that is expected by a customer of Willow Landscape while maintaining budgeted productivity
- Responsible for indentifying issues within the landscape on the accounts that you service, recording those issues and reporting them to your manager
- Ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Proficient with turf and lawn care equipment
- Ability to identify insects, diseases and weeds to recommend effective remedies
- Strong knowledge of trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals
Great wage, based on experience & excellent benefit package incentive
Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
Email your resume to email@example.com or call 905-827-2998
Willow Landscape Inc.
Sep 24, 2018