Warburton Landscape Services is a full-service Design/Install/Maintenance company since 1991.
* We offer a secure, long-term and well-established client base.
* We service high-end country properties in the beautiful rolling countryside one hour North of Toronto, comprising Caledon, Mono and Mulmur townships.
* We offer a collegial, respectful, professional work place where every staff’s experience and input is welcomed.
* We offer opportunities for professional advancement with classes in all aspects of Maintenance, Design and Garden Construction.
* Anticipating our clients’ concerns with Health and the Environment, Warburton Landscape Services went wholly Environmental in all our practices 15 years ago.
* As gardeners, we are knowledge-driven, enthusiastic, cutting edge and innovative. We know – and work with – the latest information from soil biologists, horticulturalists and environmental science.
* Warburton’s gardens are sophisticated and diverse, covering water features, mixed borders, orchards, foundation plantings, bog, wild flower and pollinator gardens.
* Our gardens are much photographed and have been featured in Garden Design, Canadian Gardening, in lifestyle magazines like Canadian House & Home, Select Home, in the USA in Country Living and Victoria Magazine, and have been featured on HGTV.
The ideal candidate should:
* Be ethical, mature, self-motivated with good leadership and inter-personal skills.
* Have led a team of individuals and be able to delegate and instruct others effectively.
* Be fit, energetic and possess a good work ethic.
* Have a high inner standard about the quality of their work and their teams.
* Be truthful and able to take responsibility for their action.
* Have good plant and insect identification.
* Be able to organize and schedule their team.
* Be able to write, complete effective reports.
* Be able to track and record supplies used and crew expenses.
If you feel you have some, but not all of the qualities listed, please apply. We have training available to bring you up-to-speed. This is a full-time position. Hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 5pm. Compensation is above industry average, based on breadth of experience both as a leader and gardener.
If you fit these criteria, we encourage you to apply today!
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter by email to: Warburton@bellnet.ca