Snow Removal Team
Job Number: 6
Posted on Jan 16, 2018
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Snow removal by hand (shovel), plow (skid steer, tractor, plow truck)
- Salt application (by hand, salt truck)
- On call 24/7, punctual and reliable
- Able to follow routes and work in an efficient fast paced environment
- Any other odd jobs as required
- Experience using plows, skid steers, shovels, snow blowers, etc.
- Own transportation to our location - no public transportation available
- One year experience working for a professional landscaping or snow removal company.
- Valid G license
- Valid Fall Arrest certification
- Valid First Aid/CPR
- Valid Lift Truck certification
- Plant knowledge
- Pesticide Operator License
How to apply:
Please submit your resume either by e-mail (email@example.com) to apply for a position with us.
Upon being offered employment:
All newly hired employees must provide an up-to-date copy of their drivers abstract and license.
SEASONAL ON-CALL WORK
Can lead into full time year round position
$14 to start and up with experience
Jan 12, 2018