Job Number: 2018-IT
Posted on Feb 07, 2018
Are you tired of not being properly recognized for your skills and experience?
Are you grinding it out year after year without opportunity for growth?
If you are ready for a change, consider our Award-winning, high end landscaping company which has been in business for 30 years working for Toronto’s most exclusive residential estates. Our company employs 40+ employees, many of whom have made their careers here. We believe in ‘cultivating’ lifelong employees by offering annual raises and supporting them in their pursuit of higher education to ensure we are always at the forefront of our industry.
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy….
- industry leading wages
- medical & dental benefits, life insurance, critical illness and long term disability benefits
- profit sharing
- employee of the month cash awards
- employee bonus referral program (up to $1525)
- on-going training
- paid winter courses
- sponsored training programs
- fun social events
- across the street from the new Downsview subway station
- free parking
- healthy work/life balance
- personal access to company vehicles
For more information and to see a list positions are available, visit our website at lawrenceparkgardencare.com
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installation of irrigation projects, irrigation service/ repair, system opens/closings, low voltage lighting service and repairs, green roof maintenance and installation..
- Work safely, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times.
- Report materials used to foreman, participate in keeping a daily inventory of supplies and maintaining order in service vehicle.
- Participate in training sessions and be committed to ongoing learning (ongoing commitment to develop skills to become a Certified Irrigation Technician CIT).
- Participate in meetings.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism
- Full G driver’s license in good standing (clean abstract), comfortable driving in Toronto.
- Experience driving with trailer (asset)
- Mechanically inclined
- Irrigation product knowledge, parts and fittings knowledge (asset)
- Copper work, soldering experience (asset)
- Lighting experience (asset)
- Previous landscape field experience or horticultural training is an asset; willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to work at heights
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care Ltd
Mar 21, 2018