Lawn Care / Landscape / Gardening technician
Job Number: 1258
Posted on Feb 16, 2018
Bio-Logic and Illuminations are two growing sister companies operating in Durham and York Region with an office in Zephyr. With over 20 years’ experience providing gardening and landscaping services through Bio-Logic, and professional lighting services through Illuminations, we are excited to add to our team.
Positions: Lawn Care Technician, Gardeners, Landscapers
When: Early March
Location: 211 Regional Road 39, Zephyr, ON L0E1T0
Compensation range: $14 - $25/Hour (depends on experience and position)
You are a great candidate and we invite you to apply if you:
- Are self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable and have a great attitude and work ethic, and take pride in doing high quality work.
- Prefer to work outdoors, with your hands, both independently and with a team, while not being micro-managed. Want to join a team with a chance to build a career with a growing company.
- Have experience in similar roles doing similar functions as outlined below. As a Lawn Care Technician, Gardener or Landscaper, you would assist both company’s priorities as required, including but not limited to functions such as:
- Customer relations - You’d be our frontline with our longstanding customers, so we would need you to be professional, represent us well, and service them the way you would want to be serviced!
- Organic Lawncare - Fertilizing, insect and weed control, aerations, over-seeding, topdressing
- Professional Gardening - Professional Garden Maintenance
- Landscaping - Planting, Sodding, Hardscaping
- Lighting – landscape, holiday and event lighting installation and servicing
For each of the functions above, we would require that:
- You are in strong and optimal health to do physical labour, and must be able to easily lift 50lbs without issue.
- You are not managing any past, recurring or current injuries that may prohibit you from doing the full range of functions required currently or in the future for your position.
- You have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and are insurable.
- If you are comfortable with ladders and heights, this would be a definite asset for our winter installations
Please send all resumes to email@example.com or call 905 473 1998. We thank all interested applicants, but only the ones selected for interview will be contacted.
Mar 01, 2018