Lawn Maintenance Leadhand
Job Number: 20
Posted on Mar 01, 2018
We are looking for a Lawn Maintenance Leadhand to join our Team !
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
The position of Lawn Maintenance Leadhand will involve the daily management of maintenance projects for Oakridge Landscape Contractors.
- General knowledge of proper planting techniques
- General knowledge of plant identification and recognition
- Skilled in edging and weed removal techniques
- Skilled in proper mowing and trimming techniques
- Strong knowledge on various tools and equipment
- Strong knowledge of job safety and safe work habits
- Proven leadership qualities and experience in managing people
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work long hours;
- Tolerance to various weather conditions;
- Self motivated individual
- Ability and desire to problem solve;
- Respect of staff and clients
- Represent Oakridge Landscape Contractors to our clients in a positive and professional manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Work under the leadership of the Foreperson
QUALIFICATIONS AND OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Valid Driver’s License “G” is required; however a “DZ” or “AZ” is preferable
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- 3 – 5 years field experience (this may be negotiated at the Grounds Managers discretion)
- First Aid training
- Pesticide license is an asset
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
Oakridge Group Inc.
Mar 01, 2018