Automatic Rain serves the landscape irrigation needs of clients, both residential and ICI fulfilling maintenance, repair and installation. We require a minimum of 5 years of experience in an irrigation related capacity possessing Landscape Ontario training or IA certifications such as CIT or CLIA. You must have a working knowledge in greenscaping, lawn maintenance, hardscape repair in addition to irrigation service as we are responsible to return everything to original condition. Aside from the day-to-day irrigation services, the foreman will be responsible for, inspecting vehicles & completing documentation, examining & following routing as established by JOBBER, using JOBBER to complete job sheets, clocking in/out & creating invoices for each site visited, greet customer & liaise to access irrigation facilities. This is a long-term, permanent position for the right candidate.
Essential requirements: YOU MUST
• Be physically fit, able to lift more than myself
• Be able to work independently and as a team in a positive atmosphere. You will have to do physical work as part of this job. You may be alone, with a partner or a crew. Your positive leadership sets the tone for everyone around you, clients and crew.
• Be self-motivating. There are daily service targets to be met achieved only by a truly motivated individual, contributing to the bonus
• Work for the customer. Their satisfaction is upmost important, and we must pay attention to detail. A delighted client doesn’t require return trips, pays their bill and refers our services to more new clients. We demand delighted clients.
• Be drug and alcohol free during business hours. Smoking is not permitted in the work place or on customers’ properties.
• Must have G – Driving licence and clean drivers abstract. Must be over 25 to drive vehicles.
• Ability to drive vehicle responsibly to various landscape sites with equipment
• Work every day, Monday until Friday beyond 6:30pm, 50+hrs per week. Some Saturdays and/or holiday Mondays may be required to accommodate weather interruptions.
• Be able to take directions on GPS, using Google Maps directions
• Be able to follow and give clear, written and verbal instruction and can operate smart phone apps like JOBBER that documents each day’s work
• Can read weather forecasts and radar and work accordingly to the weather and the needs of the business
• Be professionally representative of Automatic Rain at all times
• Key skills: Communication, Problem solving, Punctuality
Aside from your regular day-to-day irrigation services, your daily routine will also include:
Having any, or preferably, all of these, would be beneficial
Wage will be based on experience and performance upon completion of probation. Incentive bonuses are provided based upon productivity targets.