Landscape Labour/Lead Hand
Job Number: 1
Posted on Mar 16, 2018
We Are Hiring!
We are currently looking for self-motivated eager professionals looking to make their mark in the landscape field. Positions are full time seasonal with the opportunity for full time winter work as well.
With over 55 years of experience as a general contractor in the landscape business, Laven Associates provides landscape development and management services to Architects, School Boards, Home Owners and Municipalities across the GTA and surrounding areas.
. Construction Lead Hand ($19-23+/HR)
. Construction Labourer ($17-21/Hr)
Note: Salaries will be based on employees experience and role
Duties and Experience Required:
- 2-4 yrs min experience in the landscape trade
- Valid G license (D license or AZ Bonus and will be compensated)
- Safety oriented – this is a priority!
- Must be efficient in operating and maintaining relevant machinery + equipment
- Must be able to get to Mississauga yard ON TIME daily
- Help assist the site foreman and supervisor in completing the job on time and on budget meeting all client expectations
- Be able to work with 2-4 crew members efficiently and respectfully
- Be able to read and layout construction drawings without any assistance
- Plant Id (Bonus)
- Ability to work long hrs in all weather conditions meeting the physical demands of an everyday landscape professional
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in the position and look forward to hearing from
Laven Associates Limited
Apr 02, 2018