Foreman - Commercial Landscaping
Job Number: 9
Posted on Mar 19, 2018
A Medium size Commercial Landscape company in Woodbridge/Vaughan area specialization in all aspects of Landscaping is looking to hire a full time Foreman.
- Foreman must be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors while supervising a landscaping, construction team.
- 2 years or more experience as a foreman supervising a team and experience in construction landscaping.
- Driver’s License with clean abstract.
- Foreman must have ability to drive pickup truck.
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week. (if required)
- Foreman must be able to manage crews of 3 to 6 people.
- Commercial and high-rise institutions landscaping construction.
- Minimal of a “G” driver's licence.
Strong knowledge of the following:
- Laser Level
- Read blue prints
- All aspects of Landscape (Softscape & Hardscape)
- Must have keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Eager to learn
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- People person & excellent time management skills.
Novascape Contractors Inc
Apr 01, 2019