Horticultural Sales and Garden Centre Associate (Seasonal)
If you enjoy working with people and the outdoors, in a job that helps beautify the environment, this seasonal position may be for you!
This position of Horticultural Seasonal Sales and Garden Centre Associate will be at Canadian Tire Associate Store #169, 6670 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle, Mississauga, Ontario.
Canadian Tire Corporation Limited has been chosen as one of: Canada's Top 100 Employers, The Career Directory, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, Greater Toronto's Top Employers.
As one of Canada’s most trusted and iconic brands, we build teams that dream big and work as one to deliver world-class customer experiences across our network of 1,700 retail and gasoline outlets. From working in one of our state of the art distribution centres to building the next generation digital retail experiences - our diverse portfolio of brands offer endless career opportunities.
Your retail career starts here.
Grow your skills and build a career you can be proud of by putting your passion for products and customer service at the forefront of our retail business. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your skills and build a long-lasting career in retail, there is no better place to be than within the Canadian Tire family of companies, if you have what it takes to contribute to our business success, please apply.
This is a fun and exciting opportunity for anyone with:
Essential skills for Landscape Horticultural Associate include:
• Document use
• Oral communication
• Thinking skills
• Digital technology
• Experience and knowledge of working with live goods, preferably in a retail setting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong leadership, communication, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work safely around equipment
• Professional, reliable, mature, and well organized with strong attention to detail
• Independent worker, and problem solver, who shows initiative is able to make decisions as well as work efficiently as part of a team
• Creative, detail oriented, with strong networking and interpersonal skills with a focus on enhancing the customer experience at Canadian Tire
• Physically fit and able to multi-task, adapt and cope with challenging situations
• Continuous learner
Canadian Tire embraces diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite any and all qualified applicants. We are pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, within our recruitment process.
Interested candidates can contact Shari Morash at email@example.com.