Job Number: 1
Posted on Mar 29, 2018
Wildrose Gardening is a full service landscaping company, serving the GTA since 1983.
Wildrose Gardening is interested in having employees be the best they can be, which is why we strongly encourage and provide training, not just in house, but with colleges and other skills improvement agencies.
We look for people who like to work hard and like to have fun at the same time.
Working under the supervision of the landscape Supervisor, the Landscape Technician will be required to work well with other team members efficiently producing quality work.
- Receiving and understanding instructions
- Understanding what constitutes an excellent job and be able to spot and correct deficiencies
- Proper execution of the task at hand
- Ensuring adherence to all safety requirements
- Proper dress (Wildrose Gardening uniform at all times)
- Professional attitude at all times
Typical Tasks, Duties & Knowledge
- You perform a variety of tasks, for example sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, etc. Anything else within reason to get the job done
- The Landscape Technician is expected to have knowledge of, and proficiency of, the correct use of machines and tools such as, push mowers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, weed eaters, cultivators & edgers
- The Landscape Technician is required to have a smart phone
- Company health & benefits plan for you and your family
- Paid orientation & training
- Interesting, varied work
- Vacation pay
- Employee events
- Great team environment
- This is a very physical job. You must be physically able to perform all tasks required
- PUNCTUALITY IS STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Work hours are typically 7:30am 5pm, but are longer on occasion
- Saturday work will be necessary during peak seasons (typically April/May/June and September/October)
Apr 03, 2018