LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN & INSTALLER - HARDSCAPES
Job Number: 1
Posted on Mar 29, 2018
Experienced work description involves:
- Experienced with the installation of interlocking stone, natural stone, rockery, step/staircase construction, retaining walls, understanding elevations & grade parameters
- Supervise project & staff accordingly
- Co-ordinate and schedule onsite tasks and activities
- Ensure crew maintain tools *cleaning, air filters, oiling etc. and safe proper storage of equipment at end of each work day
- Operation of skid steer, mini-excavator, truck, trailer, stone saw, plate tampers, etc.
- Work in various weather conditions *heat/humidity *cold *rain *dust *noise etc.
- Maintain a clean & organized job-site and yard at all times
- Positive attitude, hard-working, reliable, efficient, presentable, works well in a team environment
- Safety conscientious; safe operation of equipment, vehicles, and tools at all times
- Experience with landscape construction tools
- Knowledge of landscaping materials and techniques
- Excellent work ethic and punctuality
- Attention to detail
- Capable of physical labor
- Strong communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation to shop
- Clean Class G with driver's abstract
Quality workmanship and job ownership is compensated, and our staff is rewarded with more of the following:
- Hourly rate commensurate with skills and ability; $25 - $35 / Hour
- Profit sharing and performance bonuses
- Diverse and comprehensive selection of projects and designs
- Excellent track record with respect to client relationships & retention (happy clients make our jobs more enjoyable too)
- Up to date equipment and trucks
- On the job training, continuous self-development courses and seminars (We help you grow)
- Great colleagues to work with
- Steady hours of up to 60 hours/week, we have work during rainy days!
Great work environment and wages! Join our team and build your career with us.
Zen Construction Inc
Apr 30, 2018