Landscape Architect / Designer
What we Expect
- An individual with a positive, self motivating, and team oriented attitude.
- Ability to be self-directed after being given oral and/or written direction/instructions.
- Work and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Ability to deal with challenging situations and adapt to new situations often.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically fit and able to deal with long hours and weather conditions.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and with clients in a professional and positive way with a customer service focus.
- Be able to handle pressure and deadlines.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited architecture program with a focus on landscapes.
- Must have knowledge of plant material and horticulture principles.
- Competency with AutoCAD or Dynascape / and a 3D software / and Microsoft Office Suite
- Reading, writing, and comprehension of documents and instruction.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A driver's license with a clear driving abstract is a necessity.
Who We Are
Hansen Lawn and Garden Ltd. was founded in 1988 by the current president of the company, Ed Hansen. Since 1988 Hansen has taken a leading role in the landscaping industry, providing quality, professional and reliable service to all our clients because we truly believe they deserve it. At Hansen we believe in being the best and doing what it takes to prove it in whatever we do.
Hansen is committed to its employees. We offer a positive work environment that facilitates constant development and growth. We provide support and mentorship in industry education and certification. We offer competitive wages and options for benefits including retirement plans. We believe that a job is more than a source of income; it is a part of the people we are and who we strive to become. Why work with Hansen? Because.... 'You Deserve It'
We provide a professional, safe, and positive work environment that facilitates constant development, growth, and supports anything that can enhance industry knowledge. The opportunity for employee retirement and health benefit packages.
How to Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org