TITLE: Office Administrator/Bookkeeper
TERMS: Full-Time Permanent
SALARY: Commensurate with experience and education
START DATE: ASAP
Your main duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Gain an overview and understanding of the software products that we offer.
- Manage the office requirement of staff (approximately 30 people).
- Monitor log-in-out daily.
- Direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate department.
- All invoicing of client activities and associated sales reports to posting into accounting system.
- Manage accounts receivable including collections and daily banking.
- Responsible for bill payments and posting into accounting system.
- Basic bookkeeping duties while maintaining filing.
- Organize travel requirements with assistance of a Corporate Traveller.
- Assist in maintenance of customer database.
- Organize and order office and kitchen supplies.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Very strong organizational and time management skills.
- Bookkeeping experience is an asset.
- A strong customer service mindset, backed by excellent communication skills.
- Self starter, quick learner, motivated, disciplined and focused – able to “make things happen”.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Office administration experience is preferred.
- Very proficient in Excel and Word.
- High School Diploma
- Post-secondary an asset
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org