We are currently hiring for (1) AZ & (1) DZ Truck Driver with less than 2 years of Experience in Landscaping. To be successful in this position you need to be a hard worker, multi-tasker, team player, dependable, dedicated, with a can do attitude to consistently supports Management by taking the innovative steps to ensure that the scope of the job is done in a timely manner while utilizing exceptional Road Safety and driving skills.
AZ, DZ, Dangerous Goods, Defensive Driver Certificate with an High School Diploma or Equivalent
• NO Accidents to date
• Willingness to learn and work long hours; 5-6 days per (most Saturdays during busy season)
• A valid AZ or DZ license. (strong asset)
• A clean driver’s abstract.
• Great communication skills and are able to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated time management and multi-tasking skills.
• With proven documentation knowledge in the following: driver logbook, bill of lading, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), maintenance and repair reports, trip reports, accident or incident reports, and dangerous goods occurrence reports. (strong asset)
• Perform hand bombing when required
• Delivers and Pick up Jobsites Load
• Float Heavy Equipment and Machines to and from Jobsites
• Schedule and Organize Driver’s drop off and pick up
• Roll Off Truck Experience
What you will get:
• Home every night
• Friendly environment
• Full-time hours
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in joining our Team, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.