Are you looking for a landscaping position to expand your existing skills?
Are you a seasoned landscape professional looking for a stable, progressive, creative company to apply your talents?
If you answer yes to the above, and are a high-energy, self-motivated individual who cares about landscaping, come join our team!
LANDCARE is an established, award winning landscaping company offering year-round employment in our high-energy, team oriented environment. We’ve been providing commercial and residential maintenance services, design, construction and snow removal to our clients in Toronto for over twenty years. We are located near Dundas West and Bloor.
LANDCARE encourages individual growth and learning, while working in a well-organized, supportive team environment. Landcare offers year-round employment performing maintenance in the summer and snow plowing in the winter. Our dedicated employees care about what they do and it shows in the high quality services delivered with consistency to our clients.
Landscape Maintenance: Crew Leader
· Minimum 5 years of experience with landscape maintenance (COMM or RES)
· Minimum 2 years of experience leading crew members
· Excellent horticultural skills & plant ID
· Excellent knowledge of organic lawn care practices
· Proven ability to provide direction, guidance, and training to crew members
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Capable of hard physical labour
· Clean Class G with driver's abstract required
· Landscape diploma or certification is an asset
· Experience driving in Toronto is an asset
· Experience snow plowing is an asset
· Experience performing equipment maintenance is an asset
Start Date: Spring 2017 – Rate of Pay: $18.00 to $22.00 per hour - dependent on experience
Winter - Rate of Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour - dependent on experience
Please forward resume to: email@example.com or Fax: (416) 538-8725