Job Number: 001
Posted on May 02, 2018
Avid gardener with a great attitude and love the outdoors!
Great as a side hustle, for parents, Retirees or second part time job.
- The hourly rate is excellent, week by week flexible scheduling, you choose your days!
- 5 hour days example working hours are 9:30-2:30pm, 9am -2pm, 8:30-1:30Monday to Friday,
- The working season April – December depending on weather!
We are seeking Gardeners to join our Team and perform routine garden maintenance services on customer properties as per the customer’s requests & standards ;
- Spring Garden Clean Up
- Regular Monthly Maintenance
- Fall Garden Clean Up,
- General clean up & garden care (weeding, edging, cultivating)
- Plant care (pruning & trimming shrubs) according to site and plant specific details as required seasonally.
- Experience is an asset but not necessary and must have the garden knowledge for Ontario.
- Must have your own reliable transportation to each customer location in Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Burlington.
- Must have your own basic tools. Pruners, Gloves, Weeder / Knife, Rake, Debris Bucket, Knee / Yoga Mat, Shovel, Shrub Shears, Lopers
- Must have the drive to get things done, a passion to work with your hands and excel in working together with others as a team!
Apply at the link below!
The Garden Girls
Apr 19, 2021